Free to download, free to use. After you unzip the folder, I made a read me.txt to help you install cursors o w o
Download with that download file button at the right ------>
Please let me know if you get any problems!
Edit: as far as I know, this would only work in Windows. You might be able to figure out how to install cursors in a Mac but I have no idea, sorry OTL;;
How to use / install: I'm bad at explaining O n O;;
Note, you have to be an admin to the computer you're using to be able to do this. Otherwise please follow the "Read me.txt" instructions included in the downloaded file.
- Download the .zip file at the right
- Open the folder containing your downloaded file, then extract the zip by 1) right click on the icon, 2) select "Extract all..."
- Open the folder containing the extracted files
- On a new window, open "My Computer"
- In the new window, go to this directory:
C:\Windows\Cursors This is your computer's default cursor directory.
- In your Neko Kaito cursor folder, highlight all the cursor files (press 'ctrl' on your keyboard then click each) then drag them to the default cursors folder.
- Now, go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Mouse"
- A new window should open. Go to "Pointers" tab.
- Near the bottom right there should be a "browse" button. Click that and set your cursors.
- Be sure to save your cursor settings with "Save As" when you're done.
- Click "OK" at the bottom, and you should be done!